For more information please contact us:
email@example.com or +44 20 3883 7611
- AI FILTERS AND CURATION
- SAVE UP TO 50% ON PUBLIC IMAGE PRICE
- MONTHLY ROLLING CREDITS
- BESPOKE CREDIT PACKAGES
- LOBSTER POOL ACCESS
- FREE EMBED
- AI BRAND STYLE MATCHER
- LIGHTBOX SHARING
- 2+ PHOTO COMPETITION PER MONTH
- CUSTOMISED PROJECT INVOICING
- LOBSTER CONTENT TEAM ACCESS
- PREMIUM ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- MULTI-USER ACCOUNTS
- A fully personalised experience for large agencies, including exclusive account management, full UGC image recognition and an extensive credits package.
- Full access to a library of over 6 million royalty-free photos and videos from social media.
- Navigate through a further 37 billion images and videos with a ‘request-to-buy’ button via Lobster Pool.
- Use precise AI filtering, image-recognition and the brand style matcher tool to quickly find exactly what you need.
- Save up to 50% on the public image price with rolling credits.
- Find unique content on even the most obscure topics.
- Access professional photography archives on clouds as well as most socially savvy content on Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, etc.
- 75% of your subscription fee goes directly to contributors.
- Launch 2+ photo competitions per month, which are tailored to your own briefs. Our team will help you to get content onboard.
- Priority access to emerging AI technology and new features.
- Extended credits package to download content under worldwide royalty-free licences, for the whole company, with multi-user accounts.
- Cost allocation per client, country, office, team or project.
- Premium account management for specific requests and additional clearances.
Licences are royalty free, worldwide and time indefinite. Standard and extended licences can be purchased with credits.
Standard: 100’000 copies for print, 1 million uniques for online media, 1 million uniques for broadcast media and 1 million uniques for offline media.
Extended: Unlimited across all media.
Exclusive: Exclusive unlimited access (for an additional cost).